Bachelor degree (Bac+5) – Can be taken as a full-time course or a professional development course.
Master approved jointly with Faculty of Medicine – Auvergne University, Clermont I and Auvergne IUFM – Blaise Pascal University, Clermont II. In collaboration with Saint Etienne IUFM – Claude Bernard University, Lyon I.
The objective of the Master in Health Care Assessment is to train health care professionals, quality managers and administrators to assess the quality of heath care.
The Master is composed of 2 tracks:
- One that focuses on the establishments (accreditation, certification, assessment of professional practices),
- One that focuses on health care programs (regulation of health care establishments, implementation of health care policies).
- Understand and obtain health certification/accreditation.
- Conduct a program for the assessment of professional practices.
- Implement a continuous quality improvement program in a health care establishment.
- Understand the incentives for regulatory and financial quality, via comparative strategies and strategic segmentation.
- Implement risk management programs, customer focus and total quality management in health care establishments.
- Conduct comparisons of health care quality and quality incentives at a regional or national level.
- Assess a public health program or health care system management program.
There are two types of target audiences:
- Health care professionals currently in their 3rd cycle of studies (residents) or in practice (physicians in charge of assessment of professional practices, health care managers, establishment directors, statisticians, risk managers) who will be involved in quality management in health care establishments.
- Health care system officials, health care economists who wish to complete their education in the field of quality regulation.
- Automatic eligibility for people who have earned an M1.
- Based on a review of the application package and an interview with the Master jury for people who have other degrees, or appropriate professional experience.
The program is available as an initial degree program or a professional development course.
A work-study program is also available (the specific conditions are decided by the Master jury based on the applicant’s needs).
Send your application, along with (compulsory):
- A statement of purpose,
- A detailed curriculum vitae
- The completed application package (download from the website of the University of Auvergne).
to the office of Dr. Laurent Gerbaud - CHU – Service de Santé Publique – 7 place Henri Dunant – 63000 CLERMONT-FERRAND (e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
Back to top
Sandrine CHEVRIN – Secrétariat du Pr Laurent GERBAUD
CHU – Service de Santé Publique – 7 place Henri Dunant – 63000 CLERMONT-FERRAND
Tél : +33 (0) 4 73 75 03 40 – E-mail : email@example.com
Gaëlle ROBERT – Responsable unité mixte de formation continue en santé
Unité mixte de formation continue en santé – Faculté de Médecine – Université d’Auvergne
28, Place Henri Dunant – BP 28 – 63000 CLERMONT-FERRAND
Tél. : +33 (0) 4 73 17 80 25 - E-mail : Gaelle.firstname.lastname@example.org
Pr Laurent GERBAUD, Faculté de médecine – Université d’Auvergne, Clermont I
Jeanine POMMIER, professeure EHESP