Applications are open for 2013-2014 Academic year, Register on-line!
Master’s degree in collaboration with the Université de la Méditerranée – Aix-Marseille II.
The main aim of this Master’s course is to train advanced practice nurses (male and female) who can work with patients and their entourage alongside the other members of the interdisciplinary team to meet the changing requirements of the health system.
The Master is designed to meet individual requirements, tailoring the course to match career objectives. It has a core curriculum of 2 semesters and a specialisation of 2 semesters.
The course alternates theory and clinical practice. It includes 600 hours of tuition (1 week per month) and 500 hours of work placement as well as presenting a thesis. The course is worth 120 ECTS.
All courses are delivered in French.
Master 1 – Paris
The Master 1 diploma is designed to give students the basics in clinical nursing care and enables them to continue with the specialist Master 2.
Master 2 – Marseille
- Speciality 1: Advanced practice oncology nursing
- Speciality 2: Advanced practice gerontology nursing
- Speciality 3: Complex care co-ordinator
The Master’s diploma is open to students as an initial degree or professional development course. Students must:
- Have a French state nursing diploma (or equivalent)
- Submit an application (CV, letter of motivation, career plans)
- Have appropriate professional experience:
- To take the Master 1: 4 years equivalent full-time nursing experience (health, welfare or care establishment or home nursing)
- To take the Master 2: 5 years equivalent full-time nursing experience in a health, welfare or care establishment or within a town/hospital network (including 2 years in the advanced practice discipline provided by the Master) AND hold a university degree (DU), or a certificate of university studies (CEU) or a certificate issued by an accredited educational organization.
Applications for 2013-2014 academic year are now open!
If you wish to apply, follow the steps
- The program fee for individual students is set each year by decree: the fee was €250 for 2012 – 2013
- Professional development: 4 750 € for Institution registration, 2 950 € for Individual registration
Back to top
For more information, please contact:
For Master 1
Christophe DEBOUT – Professeur EHESP
Tél : +33 (0) 6 80 24 44 79
E-mail : email@example.com
For Master 2
Pr Philippe BERBIS – Responsable pédagogique M2
Tel. +33 (0)4 91 96 49 66
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org