The Interdisciplinary Center for Policy Analysis Public Health (CAPPS) together with its partners, the Centre for Health Studies in Sciences Po Paris and the law and health institute of Paris Descartes University, is a multidisciplinary resource center on health issues.
- Support and develop research on health policies and their evolution.
- Identify and define issues of public health policies in France and abroad.
- Develop a prospective analysis of public health policy issues.
- Contribute to debate on public health policies.
- Analyze health policies based on 5 areas:
- Health Inequalities,
- Management of health risks,
- Creation of economic wealth,
- Emergence of Health Policies of the EU,
- Standards, ethic and public decision.
- Research Studies and expertise
- French and international partnerships
- Conferences and seminars
- Public Debates
Martine Marie Bellanger | Deputy Head of the Interdisciplinary Centre for Policy Analysis Public Health
PhD of Economics, her main interests for research are in economic analysis of health care reform in E.U member states, and economic evaluation. Currently, her particular focus is comparative analysis addressing questions related to funding health care and measuring efficiency, health inequalities and evaluation of public health programs. She has been involved in European research groups linked to the London School of Economics (LSE), the European Health Management Association (EHMA) and the Technischen Universität de Berlin. She has contributed in 5 European research projects since the early 2000′s. From April to September 2010 she was visiting professor at Columbia Mailman School of Public Health, department of Health policy and management. Currently, she is head of the Master of Public Health (MPH) programs at EHESP.
Back to top
Centre d’Analyse des Politiques Publiques de Santé (CAPPS)
Avenue du Professeur Léon Bernard
35043 RENNES CEDEX
01 45 49 77 85