The Master (M2) in Analysis and Management of Health Establishments (AMES) is co-accredited by the University of Paris.
- Career Opportunities
- Admissions Requirements
Understand the trends facing health care establishments in terms of human resources and budgeting, particularly in the area of quality (accreditation procedure), safety (medical procedures, patient care), risk management (site, patients, personnel), patient information and hospital law, “hospital product” analysis and cost optimization (value of ISA point – Case-mix adjusted activity)
Duration: 1 year (September to September)
Teaching Language: French
ECTS: 60 per year
For the Professional Master 2, students must earn 60 ECTS, divided between coursework (33 ECTS) and work placement/research methods, thesis and thesis defense (27 ECTS). The program can be completed in 1 or 2 years to accommodate students who work, subject to academic approval.
The Master in Analysis and Management of Health Establishments proposes to compose an individualised training course, from a common core of compulsory education, supplemented by a combination of 6 teaching units of your choice:
Core Curriculum (15 ECTS):
- Political economy of health (6 ECTS);
- Hospital system (6 ECTS);
- Foreign language (3 ECTS).
2 possible options (18 ECTS):
1 – Management of hospital care systems:
- Hospital care system (3 modules – 9 ECTS),
- Hospital performance (2 modules – 6 ECTS),
- Health law and risk management (3 modules – 9 ECTS).
2 – Organisation and administration of care centers and care units:
- Human resources management (3 modules – 9 ECTS),
- Financial resources management (3 modules – 9 ECTS),
- Quality management (2 modules – 6 ECTS).
Work placement and thesis (27 ECTS):
- Research methods, project design and thesis (3 ECTS).
- Work placement (24 ECTS).
Students with a wide range of backgrounds, hospital practitioners and health establishment executives, doctors and senior management within health care agencies.
This program prepares students for employment in:
- Administrative management, budget management in hospitals and health care establishments;
- Hospital management (public and private)
- Consulting firms.
This Master is open to:
- Students with a Master 1 in economics and management, social sciences, health and public health, law, sociology and organisation…
- Residents in medicine, pharmacy or dentistry…
- Hospital managers (administrative, care, medico-technical and medical), taking into account their professional experience.
Applications for 2021-2022 academic year are open from 26 April to 21 May 2021.
You want to begin or continue your higher education in France, and you live in a country using the Campus France/CEF online procedure?
Karine CHEVREUL, professor Université de Paris
Paula CRISTOFALO, maître de conférences EHESP
Delphine MULLER – firstname.lastname@example.org
T. +33 (0)1 53 10 46 56