From 8 to 10 November 2010 in Paris
The French Psycho-Oncological Society (SFPO) will organize its 27th national congress on the theme “Inequalities and cancer: psychological challenges”.
EHESP is a partner of this event which will be a great opportunity for professionals, students and volunteers to exchange on the impact of socio-economic factors on patients with cancer.
4 workshops will be offered during the congress:
Monday 8 November
- psychoanalytical approach of psychological vulnerability to cancer
- psychosocial work and cooperation between psychiatrists, psychologists and social workers
- taking care of depressive patients: cooperation between psychiatrists, psychologists, oncologists and nurses
- psychological inequalities and therapeutic education
Tuesday 9 November
- what are the inequalities in cancer?
- in which sense are cancer patients equal?
- access to care: European experiences
- psychological vulnerability and cancer, current state of knowledge
4 parallel workshops
- depression and cancer: diagnosis and care
- psychological and social vulnerability: impact on cancer
- cancer screening and prevention: psychological challenges
- psychological inequalities and cancer: lessons learned from the latest IPOS congress
Wednesday 10 November
- vulnerabilities: reality and representations
- taking vulnerability into account in psychological care
- roundtable: can information be given equally?
- after the illness: a variety of psychological reactions