The French School of Public Health in the international arena
The French School of Public Health welcomes students, lecturers and researchers from many different countries to its modern, dynamic campuses in Rennes and Paris. Sharply focused on Europe and the wider world, the French School of Public Health mobilises its international network to foster international exchanges and co-operation for both training and research purposes.
The French School of Public Health is the 1st European school accredited by APHEA, Agency for Public Health Education Accreditation. This label attests to the high quality of the school’s teaching, management, organization, and working and reception conditions for the school’s international students.
Press release – accreditation of the French School of Public Health
International courses at the French School of Public Health
- Master of Public Health (Paris), 82% international students since its creation
- Master Europubhealth+, European Public Health Master, 96% international students since its creation
Take a look at the student guides for Rennes and Paris
- Guide for International Students, PhD Students and Researchers in Rennes published by the IMC (Rennes International Mobility Centre)
- International University Campus in Paris website (CIUP)
- Master of Public Health student life section
- Exploring my city: Welcome to Rennes and Welcome to Paris (Campus France)
- Welcome handbook for students (in French – EHESP)