- Practical information and accommodation
- Student office
- Welcome guide for international students and scholars
- Student association
For any details you may require about accommodation on the EHESP campus, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
As EHESP is not able to meet all requests for housing, you will find other solutions to accommodate you during your studies:
Centre régional information jeunesse Bretagne
You will find accommodation offers on the Centre régional information jeunesse Bretagne website
Our partner for accommodation : Studapart
You are a future international student of EHESP, use the housing platform Studapart on which you will be able to:
- Find a rental close to the campus
- Find your international or French roommate(s) and form shared rentals
- Find a room in a French family (ideal for the experience).
Thousands of accommodations from private owners, halls of residence, real estate agencies, or rooms in private homes, are available close to the school: http://ehesp.studapart.com/en
Log into the platform by clicking on “Student login” then on “Connection with intranet”.
Sign-in using the enrolment key provided by EHESP.
Please contact email@example.com to get the key
You can place your ads directly on the platform thanks to the landlord tab.
Real estate agencies, halls of residence?
Contact the person in charge by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
The students associations are federated in a student Office (B2E). Its role is to organize cultural, sports or festive events.It brings together representatives from each promotion to ensure the best representation.
Are you planning to spend six months or a year in Rennes or are you coming to Rennes soon?
Rennes International Mobility Centre is there to provide assistance before, during and after your stay.
The documentation centre is first and foremost intended for the use of students, trainee students and EHESP lecturers and scientists but it is also open to outside personnel such as professionals in the health and welfare system.
It covers many public health fields: state of health of populations, environmental risks, social action and protection, hospitals and health establishments, management of health establishments and systems, drawing up and evaluating health and welfare policies, etc.
- Independent consultation of EHESP databases and on-line resources
- Consultation of unrestricted documents (books and magazines in the news room)
- Consultation and loan of theses written by EHESP students
- Assistance in finding documents
- Provision of collections of reviews, CDs and archived documents
- Loan of documents