The EHESP School of Public Health was set up to provide a school of higher public health studies in France. The organization implemented serves the strategic guidelines of the institution presented in its objective and performance contract for the period 2014 to 2018. A new strategic project is currently under development. It will result in a new objectives and performance contract 2019-2023 signed by the two ministries supervising the EHESP School of Public Health: the Ministry for Solidarity and Health and the Ministry of Higher Education, Research and Innovation.
Download EHESP’s organisation chart (pdf, 136 kb)
Dean : Laurent CHAMBAUD
Director of Administration: Elisabeth de LAROCHELAMBERT
The general services are based in Rennes and managed by the General Secretariat:
- Finance and budget,
- Human resources,
- Information and telecommunications system,
- Community facilities,
- Property assets and risk management,
Course management covers:
- Initial training,
- Professional development,
- Preparation for entrance examinations,
- Educational resource centre.
INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS DEPARTMENT
The department’s mission is to promote EHESP’s training activities, research and expertise at the international level.
In relation with the training departments and research centres, it is responsible for :
- The design and implementation of support programmes to human resources development for third countries, through integrated training design activities,
- The coproduction of international training courses and degree courses and the promotion of EHESP courses open to international students,
- The development of a mobility and exchange policy between French and international students, professors and professionals,
- The promotion of research activities at the international level.
The director for international relations is also joint director of the research centre for international and humanitarian health.
The EHESP is organised into four departments:
- Quantitative Methods in Public Health
- Environmental and occupational health and sanitary engineering
- Institute of Management
- Human and social sciences.
The missions of the departments are:
- Training managerial personnel responsible for health administration,
- Providing higher education degree courses,
- International relations.