The hospital engineer’s functions encompass engineering, architecture, bio-medical equipment, information technology and all other technical or scientific fields coming within the scope of the missions of public health establishments.
Duration: 28 days
The training provided by the EHESP evolves with the profession for the purposes of efficiency, risk management, continuous technical improvement, and sustainable development. It is organised with the objective of:
- Facilitating better understanding of the operation of the hospital and its environment
- Develop specific technical fields
- Develop hospital management practices
The training programme is based around the using and developing the hospital engineer’s knowledge and know-how from the overall approach to the hospital setting to dealing with every-day professional and management related situations:
- The hospital within its environment
- Hospital practice: risk management and reliability
- Finances and management tools
- Public procurement policies and methods
- Hospital practice: operation and management of technical and medical-technical hospital projects
- Human resources management
- Day-to-day negotiations.
The hospital engineer’s functions encompass engineering, architecture, bio-medical equipment, information technology and all other technical or scientific field coming within the scope of the missions of public health establishments.
Within his or her area of expertise, the hospital engineer coordinates activities to ensure achievement of objectives set by the director of the establishment:
- Carries out preliminary studies and finalises projects
- Where responsible for the completion of projects he or she is also responsible for preparing and managing them
- Assists with the selection, installation and setting up of equipment
- Maintenance of equipment and buildings
- Management of staff under his or her authority
Bertrand.Vigneron@ehesp.fr – Tel : +33 (0) 2 99 02 26 74
email@example.com – Tél. +33 (0) 2 99 02 25 30