Erasmus Mundus – Europubhealth+ masters course of study is a two-year program providing high quality education in public health issues.
It is supported by the Erasmus+ program which stands for the promotion of the European Union as a center of excellence in the field of higher education.
Erasmus Mundus – Europubhealth+ is based on courses at 8 universities and associated schools that are part of a consortium co-ordinated by EHESP School of Public Health (France).
This program provides high level of education based on a cross-discipline, professional curriculum.
Europubhealth+ meets international public health challenges and provides job opportunities via the 7 specialisation subjects that can be taken in the 2nd year.
The degree is intended for health professionals and students, European or non-European, who already have a degree or equivalent (180 ECTS) in a wide range of subjects such as economics, law, management, political sciences, medicine, nursing care, human sciences, engineering sciences, etc.
EHESP School of Public Health (France)
- EHESP School of Public Health (France)
- University of Sheffield (United Kingdom)
- Andalusian School of Public Health – University of Granada (Spain)
- Maastricht University (Netherlands)
- University of Krakow (Poland)
- University of Rennes 1 (France)
- University College Dublin (Irlande)
- Université de Liège (Belgique)
Registration and information on Europubhealth+ website