This training course is aimed at successful candidates in the internal or external competitive examinations. The order of 29 September 2010 (pdf, 106 kb) gives the EHESP responsibility for providing such training.
Duration: 12 months
The Hospital Nursing Administration Program takes place over 12 months. It consists of a core curriculum that provides versatile professional training (21 teaching modules) and a 3-month work placement at the place of assignment. The course focuses on 3 areas:
- Public health
- Hospital management
- The profession
The EHESP offers a training course consisting of 5 modules specifically for directors of care services who are about to take over the running of training schools or institutes.
EHESP Public service courses are reserved to people who have passed a national competitive entrance exam. To find out more about the eligibility criteria for the competitive examinations, visit the website of the Centre national de gestion (CNG).
Status: category A executive The Hospital Nursing Administrator carries out his functions in public health establishments as part of the management team. He or she may be in charge of:
- General coordination of care activities,
- Management of nursing care department,
- Management of rehabilitation activities,
- Management of medical-technical activities,
- Management of a training institute for paramedical occupations or management of a health managers training institute (paramedical occupations or health sector management).
There are two grades within the Hospital Nursing Administrator career bracket:
- 2nd class (8 grades)
- 1st class: (7 grades + one clerical grade)
Nelly Levieux : Tel : +33 (0) 2 99 02 26 52 – E-mail : Nelly.Levieux@ehesp.fr