The Europubhealth degree is a two year course. It is based on courses at 7 universities and associated schools that are part of a consortium co-ordinated by EHESP School of Public Health (France). Europubhealth provides high level of education based on a cross-discipline, professional curriculum. Europubhealth meets international public health challenges and provides job opportunities via the seven specialisation subjects that can be taken in the second year.
4 specialisation subjects are available in France:
- “Environmental and Occupational Health Sciences” at EHESP School of Public Health (Paris)
- “Advanced Biostatistics and Epidemiology”, at EHESP School of Public Health (Paris)
- Law, health and ethics”, at Rennes 1 University
- “Health Policy and Programmes Management”, at Rennes 1 University/ EHESP/ IEP
Europubhealth is genuinely European as students have the choice of 13 courses. The first year provides a basic introduction to public health. It takes place in Sheffield (in English) or in Granada (in Spanish).
Students specialise in the second year which includes classroom tuition as well as a research project and work experience.
2 modules bring the students together at the end of each year in Rennes.
Students who have obtained 120 ECTS during the course are awarded two nationally recognised diplomas, depending on the syllabus they have chosen.
The degree is intended for health professionals and students, European or non-European, who already have a degree or equivalent (180 ECTS) in a wide range of subjects such as economics, law, management, political sciences, medicine, nursing care, human sciences, engineering sciences, etc.
EHESP School of Public Health (France)
- University of Copenhagen (Denmark)
- EHESP School of Public Health (France)
- University of Rennes 1 (France)
- Institute of Political Studies of Rennes (France)
- Andalusian School of Public Health (Spain)
- University of Krakow (Poland)
- University of Sheffield (United Kingdom)
Registration and information in the website EuropubhealthBack to top