EHESP is member of an Erasmus + supported project LASALUS for Professionalization on Result-based Healthcare Management through Distance Education and Simulation-Based Training in South America.
From 4th to 8th of July, EHESP will welcome 19 south American stakeholders for an internship presenting health management training in France around content and training practices including the use of simulation tools.
The Latin American universities represented are:
- The Public University of Buenos Aires (UBA)
- The Evangelical University of El Salvador (UEES)
- San Salvador New University (UNSSA)
- University Gran Asunción in Paraguay (UNIGRAN)
- Paraguay Ibero American University (UNIBE)
- and the University of ISALUD in Argentina
Agenda available here (pdf, 490 kb)
Sofia Pesca, Project assistant
International Relations Direction
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org