From 1 to 9 September, on the occasion of the start of the 2022-2023 academic year, EHESP is organising a welcome programme for its new cohorts of students. This year, the opening of 7 Master courses and a Post-Master programme in apprenticeship, marks EHESP intends to strengthen professionalisation and promote equal opportunities within its courses. In an “inter-class” spirit, Masters 2 students are offering to introduce new students to the Rennes campus through guided and commented tours. Finally, the organisation of two inaugural conferences, in Rennes then in Paris, on the theme “Europe of Health” completes this programme dedicated to these future public health professionals in France and abroad.
The programme of the start of this new academic year is based on institutional sessions, conferences, presentation of the organisation of the School, campus visits and convivial moments, in Rennes and Paris.
Thursday 1st – Friday 2nd September – Rennes
- Welcome of the Master 1 students and guided tours of the EHESP Rennes campus organised by Master 2 students.
Monday 5 September, from 5:30 pm to 7 pm – Amphitheater Simone Veil – Rennes
- Welcoming speech from M. Michel Louazel, Dean of academic affairs at EHESP
- Conference on “The Europe of health” by Anne Bucher: economist by training, ex director general and president of the examination committee of laws, then Director General of Health and Food Safety at the European Commission.
Tuesday 6 September, from 5:30 pm to 7 pm – Amphitheater Michel Crozier – Rennes
- Information meeting on apprenticeship for apprentices
Thursday 8 September, from 5:30 pm to 7 pm – Auditorium – Paris
- Welcome speech from M. Vincent Fertey, Vice Dean of academic affairs at EHESP for MPH, Master 2 SPREG and Master 2 AMOS students located on Paris Campus
- Conference in English on the theme “The Covid 19 crisis and its aftermaths: the new challenges of health in Europe” by Maya Matthews, Head of Unit Performances of Health Systems at the European Commission
From Monday 5 to Friday 9 September – Rennes
Thematic sessions are organised throughout this week to allow new students to familiarise themselves with the organisation, services and the ecosystem of the EHESP School of Public Health:
- presentation of the different services and departments of EHESP and conference on the history of the School
- associative village
- partners forum
- presentation of the health actions and measures implemented at EHESP: smoke-free campus, diversity and disability, gender equality, prevention and safety, etc.