From 4 to 13 September 2023, EHESP welcomes its new 2023-2024 promotions in Rennes and on its Paris site, with an alternating programme of groupings by training and collective time dedicated to the presentation and discovery of the School. This academic year also marks the first year of the experimental public institution University of Rennes.
This year, on the sidelines of the solemn opening of the academic year 2023-2024 introduced by Isabelle Richard, Director of the School, all EHESP students will be able to follow:
- a historical presentation of the School by François-Xavier Schweyer, teacher-researcher at EHESP;
- an inaugural conference in Rennes on territorial inequalities in health by Romain Pasquier, Director of Research at the CNRS and holder of the Chair “Territories and Changes of Public Action” at Sciences-Po Rennes;
- an inaugural conference in Paris, consisting of two highlights: an intervention by epidemiologist Arnaud Fontanet on the theme of climate change and the emergence of infectious diseases followed by a panel discussion on the links between health policy and climate change in the presence of Matthias Brun, a political scientist specialising in health issues and Michaël Padget, epidemiologist;
- an info session about life on campus;
- a series of “talks” on public health topics such as pesticides, hygiene or hospital by: Nathalie Bonvallot, Emmanuelle Leray, Jocelyn Raude and Nicolas Sirven, teachers-researchers at EHESP.
An associative village and a partners forum are also organised as well as guided tours of the campus provided by the students.
Finally, with 9 Master 2 courses and a Post-Master programme® open to apprenticeship this year, the EHESP continues to strengthen professionalisation and promote equal opportunities within its training courses. Several specific information times about apprenticeship are set up by the Apprentice Training Centre (CFA) during these days.
Welcome back to everyone!