Gap year, how to apply?
An interview is required with the education division and student union at the EHESP before applying.
Students must request an appointment by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
NB: applications for the 2019-2020 university year are now closed.
Once the interview is completed, the gap year application is examined with regard to the quality and consistency of the project presented by the student.
Each full application is examined by a gap year committee which then forwards them to the school Director for a decision.
Documents to be submitted
- Gap year application (to be requested from the education department)
- Photocopy of the currently valid student card
- Cover letter
- Certificate from the host organisation during the gap year
- Certificate of conditional scholarship allocation if you wish it to be maintained during the gap year (document provided by the Crous if you requested it at the start of the calendar year)
- Any other document the applicant deems useful for examination of their application