Do you want to travel abroad for a placement or a period of study? Would you like to come to the French School of Public Health as part of an exchange?
Welcome to the French School of Public Health’s pages on international exchanges !
Erasmus+ promotes mobility in Europe and outside the European frontiers for students (studies or internship), for the teaching staff, as well as all the higher education establishments staff.
Cooperation actions will also be easier through Strategic Partnerships, Knowledge Alliances or Sector Skills Alliances.
In order to take part into the different actions of this program, the EHESP School of Public Health has received the Erasmus Charter (pdf, 1 mb) for Higher Education (ECHE) and wrote a declaration regarding Erasmus strategy (pdf, 907 kb).
For further information, you are invited to consult
- The A-Z Handbook for student and daily life in France, published by Campus France
- The Arrival Sheets Prepare for your stay in France, published by Campus France new !
- Erasmus +
- The Erasmus + France / Education Formation
- The International Student’s Guide to Rennes published by UEB / Rennes International Mobility Centre
- The International Researcher and PhD Student’s Guide to Rennes
- New ! The GREETERS of Rennes, another way to discover the city ! Founded on the Tourist Office of Rennes’s initiative
- French embassies abroad and foreign embassies and consulates in France
- The bursaries database on the Campus France website
- French School of Public Health Student Associations
International Relations Direction – Centre for International Exchanges
Tél : +33 (0) 2 99 02 26 93 – Fax : +33 (0) 2 99 02 26 69
E-mail : email@example.com