This training programme is aimed at successful candidates in the external or internal competitive examinations and those on the reserve list.
Duration: 12 months Course details awaiting publication of the order.
Duration: 12 weeks Course details awaiting publication of the order.
EHESP Public service courses are reserved to people who have passed a national competitive entrance exam. To find out more about the eligibility criteria for the competitive examinations, visit the website of the Centre national de gestion (CNG).
The Health Care Institution Administor, under the authority of the director of the institution, contributes to the administrative, financial, economic, health and social related decision-making process. He may be entrusted with the following responsibilities:
- Admissions and user relations
- Management of human resources
- Management of public procurement
- Financial management
- Management control.
The Health Care Institution Administrator may also be required to run an office or department. Health Care Institution Administrators carry out their functions in the following types of institutions:
- Public health establishments and hospital groups,
- Public hospices,
- Public retirement homes,
- Public or quasi-public establishments for minors and physically or mentally disabled persons, excluding national bodies and reformatory schools,
- Public or quasi-public shelters and social rehabilitation centres,
- Nanterre healthcare and reception centre.
Back to top