The EHESP is offering preparation programs for both the external and internal examinations.
They includes the following components:
- Lectures giving an introduction to social welfare and health policy and public health; institutions and players within the health and social welfare area; the role of medication, current regulations
- Debate on the missions of the public health medical inspector, the public health pharmacy inspector and an analysis of the inspector’s role
- Presentation of work methods and the examination: executive summary, essay, case study of a file, discussion
- Organisation of a mock selection committee
- Oral examination preparation
- One day will be devoted to preparation for the oral examinations
- Two sit-down written tests during the session.
Tel : +33 (0) 2 99 02 29 57 – E-mail : Mariefirstname.lastname@example.org
E-mail : email@example.com
To find out more about the job and eligibility criteria for the competitive examinations
Visit the website of the Ministry of Health, Youth, Sport and Community
Modified on 18 October 2021