The EHESP is offering preparation programs for both the external and internal examinations.
They includes the following components:
- Lectures giving an introduction to social welfare and health policy and public health; institutions and players within the health and social welfare area; the role of medication, current regulations
- Debate on the missions of the public health medical inspector, the public health pharmacy inspector and an analysis of the inspector’s role
- Presentation of work methods and the examination: executive summary, essay, case study of a file, discussion
- Organisation of a mock selection committee
- Oral examination preparation
- One day will be devoted to preparation for the oral examinations
- Two sit-down written tests during the session.
Tel : +33 (0) 2 99 02 29 57 – E-mail : Mariefirstname.lastname@example.org
Tél. : +33 (0) 2 99 02 29 59 – E-mail : Raphael.Mamane@ehesp.fr