The Master 1 public health: social sciences and management is jointly offered by EHESP and Université de Rennes 1.
The social sciences and management master in the public health option comprises 5 specialisms in the field of “sciences, technologies, and health” taught at the Faculty of Medicine at Rennes 1 at EHESP:
- Master analyse et management des organisations de santé (M2)
- Master droit et gouvernance du secteur sanitaire et social (M2)
- Master in childhood and youth: policies and care
- Master méthodes d’évaluation de la qualité et de la sécurité des soins (M2)
- Master in administration of public health policies and programmes
- Master promotion de la santé et prévention (M2)
- Master in Disability and Social Participations
More generally, the social sciences and management master aims to build competences among future health professionals and managers practicing in the health system in terms of collective action, co-ordination and public health missions.
Place : Rennes
Duration : September to july
Teaching language : French
ECTS : 60 per year (30-ECTS course for medicine sector students)
- Project Co-ordinator
- Project Leader
- Medical Co-ordinator
- Health professional exercising responsibilities
Places of work:
- Service providers in the field of health
- Public health bodies (WHO, INVS, ORS, etc.)
- Regional health agencies (ARS)
- Consultancy companies
- Local authorities
- Voluntary sector organisations
Health professionals increasingly find themselves working within complex organisations and public action programmes which demand of them a thorough understanding of their environment.
The Master 1 in Public Health: Social Sciences and Management lays the groundwork for the acquisition of competences in analysing work contexts, in mastering the various tools (legal, economic, etc.) necessary both to the exercise of their duties and to the exercise of public health missions (health promotion, programmes targeting specific populations, etc.).
The Master 1 in Public Health: Social Sciences and Management is also aimed at students seeking to work in the health-related territorial domain, on the co-ordination of health programmes or networks, in leadership of public health actions.
- Students in healthcare disciplines: from PCEM2
- Students coming from scientific, economic, legal and social sciences backgrounds: after successful completion of a licence 3
Applications for 2016-2017 academic year are closed.
You want to begin or continue your higher education in France, and you live in a country using the Campus France/CEF online procedure? Follow the 2 steps
Blanche Le Bihan, Professor at EHESP
Tél. : +33 (0) 2 99 02 28 74 – Céline.Lefebvre@ehesp.fr
Tél. : +33 (0) 2 99 02 27 83 – Scolarite@ehesp.fr